Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm married!













So my wedding day has come and went, April 23, 2011. It was a complete fairytale, an absolute dream. Everything was perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. It was what I'm sure every single girl dreams that her wedding day could be.
I'm not sure how, or why, with all that I've done, or been through that I was blessed with such a man as my husband. I'm amazed, simply amazed. I really don't understand. I don't think I'll try to though, it's pretty much beyond my comprehension. He is amazing. He is my heaven.
From the flowers, to the pictures, to the food (though the wedding cake was NOT what I wanted and they completely screwed it up, but that's besides the point). i had my memorial table with pictures of Dad set up in the corner, it made me feel like at least a little part of him was there. I would of given anything to have him walk me down the aisle, but my brother was able to do the honor.
It took about 5 hours to do everyone's hair and makeup so we could start taking pictures but everyone looked so gorgeous,












and the guys cleaned up pretty good too. Nick looked amazing standing there waiting for me and I did really good and held off on crying until I was saying my vows. What?! I couldn't help it lol.
I'm so proud and honored to be Mrs. Wilson. How perfect does that sound?! I'm loving my life. <3



















~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment